Campus Brand Ambassador - Campus Programs
We are growing! SharpRank is an independent, data driven two-sided platform that leverages algorithms and statistical modeling to bring transparency to sports betting personalities at media outlets. As we enter the product development phase of our platform, we are adding talent to our development team to catapult us to the next level. SharpRank is the trusted household name for 3rd party rankings and enables the public access to content, data, cross sport functionality, games, and competition. Come join the Ranks!
Check out our latest feature on Jim Cramer's the Street platform: https://twitter.com/BullMktFantasy/status/1352705018273673227?s=20
SharpRank is excited to announce the SharpRank Fall 2022 Campus Brand Ambassadors program. This will be a Fall semester ambassador program purposed to allow college Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while sharing their passion and excitement for our growing platform with their peers. The Campus Ambassador will act as the SharpRank Captain for their respective community and is responsible for driving awareness and brand image on campus. They are tasked with building connection to the product and ensuring long term loyalty by crafting connections with the college experience. The goals of these Campus Captains are to reach new students, excite their peers, increase application traffic and manage the SharpRank brand on a collegiate level all while working with a rapidly growing professional sports and data analytics organization.
What You'll Do
- Act as a SharpRank ambassador at all times
- Identify key groups SharpRank must win on campus
- Collaborate on a campus plan that ensures an impact (aligned by local market needs) on the total undergraduate and graduate audience throughout the semester
- Drive visibility of the platform and encourage brand loyalty
- Develop and maintain relationships with campus opinion leaders to build brand loyalty among a variety of groups on campus
- Become a credible product and brand expert
- Maintain and develop a working knowledge of the sports data and gaming ecosystem
- Build SharpRank brand awareness via social network sharing of relevant SharpRank content
- Ensure constant flow of new ideas for awareness
- Must be enrolled full-time as a Sophomore, Junior or Senior for the Fall 2022 semester at an accredited university.Campus Ambassadors must be full time students for the Fall 2022 academic year.
- Minimum GPA of 2.25
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the SharpRank ecosystem
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Campus expert on area activities and key players
- Social chameleon, be able to work with a variety of groups and organizations
- Responsible and entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative mind and adept at social networking
- Involvement in a campus organization highly preferred
Compensation Structure: Incentivization is based on performance. Campus Ambassadors will be incentivized via BitWage. Ambassadors can choose to receive this incentive in USD or Cryptocurrency.
Qualified resumes may be sent to:info@SharpRank.com