Permission for the use of SharpRank, Inc's ("SharpRank") website and the content contained on it is granted subject to the following terms and conditions:
Information Description on Our Site
Due to the nature of our business, and the variety of information we offer, SharpRank cannot guarantee that the information is without error of any kind. We endeavor to gather publicly available information and assimilate it into content for our users and customers. We do not warrant complete accuracy. Certain events beyond our control may affect the timing and availability of information available on our site. Our information is intended to be as current as accurate as possible and we use best efforts to ensure that our content is as accurate and meaningful as possible. However, we do not warrant that our services are entirely accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We also attempt to insure that any information that is contained in any e-mail, fax or other written material is accurate, but do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. You should take all necessary steps to independently verify all relevant information prior to taking any action based on information and content on this site. Sharp Rank may change, update or correct all or any portion of this website and the information contained herein at any time without notifying you. You should check back regularly because information contained on this site is fluid and will change regularly. This website will indicate the date that information was last updated.
What Information We Collect
Information Collected Directly From You
When you visit and/or use our Site, we may collect information from you, including but not limited to, the following:
- your first and last name;
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- your educational background, employment experience, and job interest (for job applicants submitting information electronically);
- any other identifier that permits SharpRank to make physical or online contact with you; and
- any information that SharpRank collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as: (a) your username, (b) your password, and/or (c) your credit card account information. Note that when you select a username, you are assigned a unique public URL based on your username. This URL is open to and viewable by the public. For example, any sports picks and related metrics associated with your account will be available to the public, unless you select the option to make such information "private." If you select "private," then the information you post about your sports picks will not be made publicly available.
Information Collected Automatically
As you use and access our Site, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf to provide and enhance the Site) may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect information, including but not limited to:
- Usage Information. Please be aware that our Site collects usage data, such as the source address from which a page request originates (i.e., your IP address, domain name, type of computer), date and time of the page request, the referring web site (if any), and other parameters in the URL (e.g., search criteria). We use this data, for instance, to better understand our Site usage in the aggregate so that we know what areas of our Site users prefer (e.g., based on the number of visits to those areas). This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. It is not attributed to you as an individual (i.e., log files are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser).
- Location Information. We collect and process general information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Site (e.g., approximate geographic location inferred from an IP address).
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that provide a method of delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an e-mail message for the purpose of transferring data. We may use web beacons (or clear GIFs) on our Site or include them in the e-mail messages we send you for many purposes, including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising e-mail auditing and reporting, and personalization. Information gathered through web beacons may be linked to your Personal Information.
- IP Addresses and Log Files. An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number assigned to each computer on a network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. We may keep track of IP addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain the safety and security of our Site, such as by reviewing your IP address in combination with your Personal Information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction. In addition, we may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer this Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
Use of Personal Information
SharpRank collects and uses Personal Information to operate and improve its Site, deliver the services, or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the Site or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences. Specific circumstances may include when:
- you make purchases of products or services. If you request something from the Site (for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials), we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request;
- you request support for SharpRank's products or services;
- you create a user account (e.g., login user name and password) on the Site;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers or newsletters);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations. As part of a transaction, we may contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes;
- you apply for a job, or submit your resume to SharpRank; or
- you submit questions or comments to us.
Data Deletion Policy
SharpRank provides users with full control over their data, including what data is retained and what data is deleted.
End users can request all or part of their data to be deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the request is approved by their company, if applicable, SharpRank will delete their data.
Enterprise customers can request data to be deleted for all or some of their users. The request can be initiated by sending an email to email@example.com with details of the data deletion request (type of data to delete, users to delete, time frame of deletion, etc).
Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership
The copyright in all material provided on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, layout, formatting, links, appearances, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, is the proprietary property of SharpRank,and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. In addition, the processes used by SharpRank to develop and publish its content is based on proprietary know-how that is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved.
All content on this site is the exclusive property of SharpRank and protected by U.S. and international copyright law. All rights are reserved. None of the material on this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the express written permission of SharpRank or the copyright owner.
Limitation of Liability
As a provider of informational services only, SharpRank makes no express or implied warranties of any kind whatsoever.
SharpRank will specifically not be liable, under any legal definition, for incidental, consequential, punitive or similar damages resulting from the use of this site. In no event, even if we have been advised of or are aware of the potential for a claim from a third party(ies), will SharpRank be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, or any other loss, incidental or otherwise, related to the performance of, use of or in connection with any use of this site or the information appearing on it. No employee or agent of SharpRank has the authority to enter in to any agreement or contract that contains terms and conditions that differ in any way from those found in this document.
The information provided on this site is for entertainment and informational purposes only. Statistics and rankings are updated regularly and we use various sources of publicly available information to compile statistics, ranks, and other information that appears on this site. SharpRank is not affiliated with any person or entity appearing in our rankings and we do not endorse any specific person or entity other than to establish ranks based solely on prior performance.
If you intend to use information on this site to place bets, please familiarize yourself with gambling laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, as laws and regulations vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and from state to state. Use of the information on this website in contravention of any law is strictly prohibited by SharpRank, and all rights are reserved.
Anyone using our rankings to place bets does so at their own risk, and shall be solely responsible for all decisions made as a result of, or related to, information appearing on this website. Users agree to hold harmless SharpRank and all of its members, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the use of this site. This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by any college or professional sports league, conference, or organization.
We at SharpRank understand that betting can be a fun, exciting way to add to the enjoyment of sporting events. Nevertheless, gambling can become a problem for some individuals, and can adversely impact people's financial stability, employment, and personal relationships. If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your life or someone else's, there is help available. To speak to someone about this, there are a number of Support Organizations available offering free and independent advice.